Thursday, November 23, 2017

Making a website task


I chose to use Persona as my starting template and platform to create my website for the task. Amazing layout options, really unique and exciting.

After some issues with saving, I added links added my details and my work in a larger than life form which is appropriate for my design style and exciting to do with this template.

I get to saving my Persona and see I have to upgrade and pay to make it public. I know this is important as professional visibility to potential employers.

I have my behance/instagram/linkedin all started up and in the future when I have many established large polished projects to add and a name for myself, I would definetley revisit my Persona and begin to pay for it.

In the future when I see myself as a polished professional with money to spare I definetly will!

Submitted website: https://hannah-rottger.squarespace.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment