Friday, November 11, 2016

Age of The Zeal Exhibition

 






As discussed in my presentation, my favourite exhibition yet again by one of our fine art students due to the attire worn by guests, the decoration and creative set up of the space done by Holly herself, the entertainment and DJ's as well as projection of art was unbelievably fun and interactive and although just a box room it was turned in to another world! This has prompted me to speak to more fine art students who I really want to collaborate with at some point as fine art would be my other degree choice! The whole trash/glam/drag/dress up aesthetic of the exhibition is fascinating and just so different, it has directed my thoughts for what to focus my dissertation on and explore subcultures/other ideas of femininty and identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment