Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Branching out in industry initial thoughts

LCA 170TH party at Belgrave- attended to try and speak to alumni and have our faces recognised, spoke to a previous student who arranged the event
Possibility of working for producer- local producer who works a lot with Leeds College of Music students has seen my sent over work and is keen to get designs going after putting my designs forward and the musicians liking it
LCA student collaborations/Leeds student collaborations- part of both the very active Facebook groups on which I found the producer previously mentioned
Recognizing creative when out- at a hip hop gig at the front I noticed two creatives I follow on Instagram and wanting to talk to them about how they got their name known locally so well and for their advice possibly friendship, but it was too busy. However, this has spurred me on to definetly speak to these people if I do notice them at an event
Lord Whitney- get in contact as they are basically what I aspire to be and are so local
Secret 7 judges
Amsterdam design studios-
visiting Amsterdam very soon and am keen to visit as many design agencies as I can for a different perspective location wise, inspiration, etc and I have been encouraged to get numbers
Alphabet- would be amazing to have links in both cities I live in, Manchester and Leeds and they have done so well. Also came to speak to our year group last year and were very humble talented guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment