Monday, April 9, 2018

Self Branding

I find this the hardest task as it is harder to design for your personality and own work, rather than others which the job is about!


I chose a really thick clean typeface as I like my design work to be bold and tend to go for similar typefaces. I wanted to play on the fact my name is the same backwards as I don't have a studio name.
This logo will go on presentations, business cards, social media, emails and website.

Even though this design was a fun experiment, it just didn't work in terms of reading out as hannah


Creating a repeat pattern in this bold typeface makes the letters look like shapes and if printed on a transparent stock for business cards, it would be the same both sides due to the uniqueness of the name being the same backwards!


It was suggested through feedback I make this more colourful and try make it patterned as it represents my style a lot more than just black and white. I used black and white to make it as versatile as possible but this could just be a version.





The branding is fun, expressive, bold, and I feel it expresses everything I want my design brand to be. The logo is versatile with colours being easily adjustable to be more corporate or coloured for certain briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment