Monday, October 30, 2017

You've Got Mail Task

The List



Out of these amazing studios/places for potential placements, instead of one I chose 3 as I was intrigued to learn more about the local studios. Ones unticked/not contacted are ones that are out of range for me to visit.

The Archipelago



The Archipelagos illustrative take on design is really fun and something I see myself investing in more and more. I wanted to visit studios that aren't all completely branding and digital based as for me as a designer this could get quite boring. A studio like this has an imaginative and vibrant identity which I would enjoy to experience.

Split Studios


What caught my eye with Split studios was their portfolio which included working on vinyl sleeves, their print designs, and variety of clients in which they represent through various mediums of design work, not all digital based which I am interested to learn from.

Endless City Studios



Have actually met one of the trio, Aaron, through networking and I really admire their mix of music/charity works and their experimentation with projections at events. They do a lot of really experimental poster designs which I love doing! I am intrigued to see what their studio is like and interested to learn more about their journey in to becoming graphic designers and how they have found work that is so fun and yet meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment