Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Realisations working on my briefs this year

-I want to work in a studio environment
With my placement I enjoyed us as the design team all working on aspects of the project and sharing feedback whilst also being enthusiastic about eachothers work as it was really rewarding to see the project bloom.

-I want to work collaboratively
With alot of my projects I have wanted to visualize them on the next level, being animated or made in to a huger project. This is something I should have tried to do but didn't want to do it badly. In future I want to work with people with a set of different skills to elevate the projects.

-I aim to work on huge briefs with my studio peers using our different strenghts/styles to the very best

-Even though I didn't meet all my deadlines too well, I had most done towards the end meaning I wasn't completing/finishing up 9/10 briefs. I never let myself get to that point as time management is a huge consideration, in terms of meeting the submission date without being overwhelmed.

-Go for it in terms of networking. Add everyone interesting, goals in terms of career paths, heads of companies, I want to follow their updates on LinkedIn and become part of their mindset to be successful!

-I'd consider art therapy in the future. Through researching for my research brief on design that impacts a persons mood, I can see in the future perhaps when I want to do something new i'd look in to how design and art can be used therapeutically as I enjoy making people feel better.

-I am proud to have a professional presence. Getting the website and finally creating my own self branding mean I can share these proudly to employers or those I am in contact with for research.

-I have people skills- so i've been told in assessments, which is really encouraging to know. As well as this I feel like my presentation skills have become less daunting for me to do therefore giving presentations with ease and confidence.

-Designing work without a brief is important as working to briefs. Keeping the passion for art in tact, and developing skills through experimentation without the pressure of client/brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment