Friday, November 6, 2015

Why Am I Here? Study Task


Why Am I here? Task

5 reasons I chose this course
-Graphic design has the broadest design principles that can be applied to similar fields
-Have always enjoyed and appreciated layout design
-Want to be part of the movements and designers that make the world a better, funner, more visually interesting world
-To meet and be inspired by other creatives
-Interesting post digital era to be doing graphic design and it is very current

5 things I want to learn
-How to build contacts in the industry
-How to use certain methods and programmes
-Gain confidence in myself as a designer and as a person
-To take risks and push myself
-How to put work out the right way and present myself in the right way

5 Strengths
-Am quite quick at coming up with ideas
-Always try to help give people feedback and be a positive influence
-Am not afraid to challenge the ‘rules’
-Versatile
-Tend to be very good at summarising in my writing and being straight to the point

5 things to Improve
-Learn how to use Indesign/Illustrator so my designs are crisp and most legible they can be
-Become confident in presenting as it my biggest fear
-Maybe sometimes not jump to a conclusion as fast as I do as design ideas can develop and change in time
-Learn more about the history of graphic design/read more books
-Remember to do thorough research for briefs as these can be great influences to the design

5 things that inspire me
-Style eras
-Posters/flyers for events
-People around me
-Dazed digital
-Movies

5 examples of Design that demonstrate my creative interest

img_13151.jpg

banks_DC-cvr.jpg

cf5524b964fb0d6a4b5e48dd679d0653.jpg

afa7760791a25976.jpg

mail.png05_032.jpg
cla-se-site-murt.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment