Monday, May 8, 2017

Plans and goals for summer

This summer more than ever I am determined to keep designing and considering my future and university consistently! Absolute musts for summer are
-Look in to placement opportunities, in Leeds or Manchester. I need to find places that will elevate my skillsets and lead to the right opportunities for me, in which I want to find the appropriate studios. Starting in summer I feel is late already, so it is crucial I do this

-Continue my own design work-brush up my skills on my graphics tablet, keep drawing and painting,work to live briefs

-Complete work assigned for the start of year 3

-Find appropriate sources and decide on my dissertation question/topic

-Develop all my 35mm rolls and collate collections for zines next year which I want to publish and distribute, possibly exhibit

-Continue to network where possible and keep making links at exhibitions/events/socially

No comments:

Post a Comment