Sunday, May 7, 2017

PPP presentation

Since my presentation it has hit me, from seeing others, and also from the point I feel I am going on to third year that it is time to take control of the projects I choose like in responsive, my links socially and professionally, submitting work and getting work, all of these in which I have set goals for summer to complete. Crucial is to get an online presence as from interviewing some of my favourite artists, this is how to roll with it in terms of getting recognized especially on Instagram. Through every talk we have had also, online presence.

I feel I carried on my confident speaking from last year, although perhaps I missed a couple of key points out such as why I chose the briefs for responsive and identifying and contacting studios for placements and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment