Monday, March 19, 2018

Artwork Commission


The meeting rooms/board rooms struck me in particular with the black and white colour pallette. I understand they are looking for details to enhance the space and work with the corporate atmosphere.

These are a set of 3 mark making designs that work in harmony to bring a space to life without the subject matter being too distracting in such a corporate environment.
I got the inspiration from my placement to experiment more with mark making and not always using bright colours, and the result was really interesting to me and allowed me to experiment and learn more about different brushes available with adobe and control over mark making on my Wacom tablet. I got a lot of feedback also which was that markmaking is one of my strong points so I will consider this for future. This also prompted me to go for it entering this competition!


No comments:

Post a Comment