Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Papergang 'Oh Deer' Competition submissions

I submitted one my own personal illustration style, and one 'trend' in my style on the graphics tablet. This was a fun submission which crosses over my design interests in making stand out pieces to bring joy to consumers wether it be through stationary boxes,campaigns, packaging or posters! This was useful practice in developing my illustration skills and expanding on mark making, which I was told was something I was stronger in whilst on placement. Understanding that for particular briefs working to a trend in this case cactuses, will be at your advantage.




Sadly I wasn't shortlisted but the feedback I got from peers and through my design instagram was very positive! Despite not winning, side projects like these allow me to design what makes me happy and keeps me engaged in designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment