Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Careers Fair

Attending the unis careers fair my main goal was to speak to those at UK Greetings about their different jobs and processes. I asked them if there were strictly artworker jobs or it was a bit of everything like at my placement (I don't want to be just an artworker editing other people's ideas and designs) and she proceeded to tell me they had so many departments including humour copyrighting, sympathy, Disney etc.

I expressed how excited I would be to use greetings cards to bring a smile to people's faces and be different in sich a saturated card market. She said although they had no job/internship places available currently, to keep in touch and gave me her personal email which was really Good!
Oxfam and duke studios weren't for.me as I want more stability in the start of my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment