Monday, March 14, 2016

Looking back on first year

Looking back at the study task 'Why Am I Here?' little has changed I'd say, including
-still in fear of presenting myself and my work
-I still want to take risks and push myself, by asking questions and getting in contact with designers
-wanting to be a positive influence on others
-not going with my first idea but coming up with distinct range

However from experience through the months, i have learnt
-knowing how to use adobe software isn't as crucial as sketches, concepts, ideas…
-my inspirations are mostly from my peers and Instagram which has grown due to following any profile with inspirational designs, and has become a huge part of my development in which I have began a design instagram (@hannahlouisecreations)

One of the main points through PPP that really has enriched my life is when it was stressed any sort of art can be inspiration for our graphic design, and to follow any artists or blogs that interest us both for our work and personal. This made the link between work and just enjoying aesthetics of a creation wether it be a film or blog post, fade a little, and I find myself seeing a lot of work i am creating as something more enjoyable and not a burden or task that needs to be done for uni. I want to shape this experience to make my future in the creative industry something I am commercially/financially successful in, but also enjoy doing and have passion for, as being happy and feeling I enjoy my work is the most crucial life goal of all and why I have started this journey here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment