Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Posters

Posters are a way of enticing the ones I send my invite to, to keep something exciting and visual from it to put up in their studio/home and allows me to play on my brand name and show how my logo can be used. As my brand name has a concept to it, it allows me to design with it in a lot of different ways which I believe a decent brand should be able to do if it is strong enough, being more about just the typography. As they would be sent out to fellow creatives similar to what I aspire to be they would most likely appreciate the concepts and visuals of my branding.


DRAW ICE CREAM SUNDAE 'CHERRY ON TOP OF A FANTASTIC IDEA'






LOGO ONE



POSITIVE MESSAGE? would be a memorable gesture, link partying and designing.



On glitter stock on which I can screenprint, using colour schemes from brand tryouts


No comments:

Post a Comment