Monday, February 13, 2017

Artists responses

HarleyandJ- email interview sent, seemed happy to help a 'fellow budding graphic designer' out! Wanted me to email over the questions, as she is in Sydney Australia.

Tone-rsd street artist based in Leeds, preferred me to send over questions instead of meeting and got some fantastic responses and I really respect his honesty and style! Had a very pleasant conversation and I asked him to inform me of any exhibitions in the future!

Robin Eisenberg- busy but would like to do an interview and see some of my work, which is actually very stressful as I feel I don't have a consistent portfolio as of yet and she is one of my favourite illustrators! So happy she even replied. Asked if she is available to skype in the next couple of weeks or if it is easier to send her questions by email as she is based in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment