Monday, February 27, 2017

Interviews progress and LCA alumni

Harleyandj and Robin Eisenberg are sadly very busy as neither have responded a second time for an interview which I am hoping will do soon as they are two of my favourite artists that I follow and like on a day to day basis!

Update: Robin replied and questions have been emailed over at her request, Positive I will have an interview from her in time which is mind blowing as her work is insanely brilliant.

After contacting a handful of creatives who I admire, like suggested in our lectures, reaching out to Leeds College of Arts alumni is a brilliant idea and I feel they would be more empathetic to our situation and it is so inspiring to go on the alumni profile page and see how many there are!A couple would have been contacted by half my class by now which is a no brainer, but looking for others that share similar design interests or have gone down routes I could only dream of would be perfect to get in touch with as having a series of interviews would be more enjoyable! If I am struggling to get more than 2 successful interviews, I will contact. If not, for future I am going to contact these very talented people

Daisy Argyle
Carina Maggar
Sarah Hemingray

No comments:

Post a Comment