Sunday, February 21, 2016

Brand Developments









Experimentation of tones/palettes that work in harmony




It is very valuable and important to be experimenting in these variations of pinks at this design stage, but I also have plans to experiment printing my brand and logo on actual pink glittery stock hopefully! These are just how it could look, or how it could be printed as it still gives the dazzling effect without glitter getting everywhere and is cheaper/easier than acquiring the stock but I want to try anyway.



After a discussion/feedback with my mum asking how she would put me as a concept, she very interestingly suggested 'velvet claw' in which I was initially confused. I then realised she meant I am easy to get on with/smooth/elegant but have a passion and a bite to me, in which the claw came in. I admired her feedback so much which means a lot to me coming from her, but as this is to attract design partners/clients/collaboration that wouldnt be the most appropriate concept for this in particular. Therefore as velvet is one of my favourite textures I considered it as the background, but it doesn't work with this brand and design outcome of a party invitation.


My favourite is number two which has a more cherry pink which relates to the theme and also the colours are balanced right, not being too over or underwhelming. I really wanted to add a juice text effect but do not know how to do it, and cannot draw them on photoshop alone so I will seek out how to do this if I can because it relates to the fruit theme and makes the brand pop even more. My attempt was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment