Sunday, February 21, 2016

Party Invite Content

Exploring the many different themes of party invitations, formal/informal, brief or humorous, I want to make mine have an informal but appreciative tone of voice as these would be invites I would send to creatives I admire and want to make a good impression on.


Mine will be more on the content heavy side to express my objectives and ethics as a designer that I want them to like and want to add to their project, with which I will ask them to RSVP to me in the traditional invite manner but in pro active way to provoke discussion and replies.


I have tried to find business invitations for inspiration, or anything alike to what I am trying to achieve but I can only really find very simple templates. For this, sources of inspiration will have to come in parts from different mediums but mostly as it is self branding, I have to keep it as real to me as I can, in which I will feel if something is wrong/missing or not.


I found a website with invitations that have very positive warming wording that I want to have within and also give template like composition ideas that I hadn't considered, rather than standard portrait orientation which I had only envisioned up to now.
http://blog.envelopments.com/2013/03/20/invitation-wording/



Confetti itself could become part of the invites design in a similar format to this
Typeface extended by illustration as it is a script font I have chosen as my main
Logo/brand taking up most of the invite probably wont happen as one side will have this filling it and I have more content to put in



Has the enthusiasm and artistic variety that sets it apart from standard party invitations. I want mine to be memorable to who I send it to, more than just an invite.

These are my quite scrambled notes so far which I am going to write up once my design is done and will fall in place


You are invited to work with me! You are cordially invited
request the pleasure of your company
VIP
You and I could be the cherry on top of a fantastic idea,
lets start the party together!
let’s get together
lets design dance/dance of design
I want to make the world a more inspiring and colourful place to live in
designs that implement change, provoke thought
come unleash your ideas and collaborate,
positivity and enthusiasm will be served
fellow creatives and alike visionaries, good fun and total collaboration
you have inspired me, let’s inspire eachother
bring ideas to life
project party
put on your design shoes
sketch moves
blaring with positivity
want to create the extraordinary
Celebrate, Create, Change the game
invite you and your uplifting energy and creativity
relish in the opportunity to meet you
thrilling
cherry bomb of ideas
RSVP with your idea or project for collaboration

Hannah Rottger as header

Cherry as logo, symbolizing the joining of two minds 


No comments:

Post a Comment