Sunday, February 21, 2016

Parts of my self branding notes

Collectives can be printed in polaroid format that come in party bag with their names beneath and maybe even of general artists who have inspired me over the years such as musicians/photographers/etc
Brand is Cherry On Top, logo is cherry with the meaning of two minds joining together. H and R on cherries perhaps?
Party invite, brand on pink glitter stock on one side, invite on the other
Name as header on invite side and aspects of me I recorded from ongoing peer discussions and feedback from friends and family who can see more of who I am as I can some times, put in to invitation format
Warm enthusiastic approach that is genuine and sincere for those who inspire me
Traditional with 'you are invited' 'RSVPS' inserts, with personal twist
Badge/bag/balloon/Cocktail Glasses mockups
Cake drawing with the parts of me I originally made up earlier in the project? poster idea?
Sequins/glitter in product photography to make it look like a party
Flyer inserts?
cherries on trees illustration details, organic/fresh ideas relation that are good for the world poster idea?
floral illustrative designs that represent the beautiful growth of ideas? (sounds so corny i know)
and my work is mostly very feminine unintentionally anyway
glitter explosion detail tying in with cherry bomb poster idea?

http://www.cherryfusion.co.uk/blog/2014/5/28/what-does-your-brand-name-say-about-you
Suggests more wacky names are often more memorable than name brands and sticks in long term memory.

Pink, glitter, floral, portraiture, pin up styles, colourful, positive, warm energy

No comments:

Post a Comment