Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Artfromnonart by Goat Collective submission and positive feedback



Saw the call for submissions on the noticeboard which I always take a look at to get involved in submissions and helping out other students however I can, and it is to submit collages involving appropriation. As I had so much fun working on my cultural appropriation piece, and slight confidence based off comments admiring my concept, why not submit? If I get featured or not, we are learning getting involved is as important.

Along with this getting some positive comments, I also put up 3 motivational mantras from my publication last year and one of my peers said it really reminds her to initiate feedback and promotes her confidence in her decisions and work which is amazing to hear back. Have also had comments that say my work stands out and motivates well, which for my mantra as a designer is the best to hear. Putting your work up or submitting/showing where you can is well worth it for any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment