Sunday, March 5, 2017

Viceland: Needles and Pins premiere

Unfortunately I couldn't develop the photographs in time but they will be uploaded and included in future collections as this was a unique subject matter to photograph.

Seeing this event instantly grabbed my attention as Vice explores taboo subjects so well, documented in a visually appealing way in this case focusing on the body artworks of which I took a lot of photos. The contrast of a screen on tattoos in the middle of a church venue was striking to see. Events like these are my favourites as they are truly individual and you become part of a group with the same interests sharing that experience. I will always aim to find events like these and never limit myself just to exhibitions as in my experience this year, many have been quite underwhelming. I prefer an experience you view or interact with socially.

No comments:

Post a Comment