Saturday, March 18, 2017

NEST Space submission



Inspired by the artist Robin Eisenberg who I interviewed, I seized the opportunity for the space theme to create a play on the Spice Girls and create feminine alien characters similar to which Robin does which is some of her most popular work. This is a very different approach to the Space theme and I am not confident it will get chosen but it was worth submitting as always!

This also gave me the opportunity to practice with my graphics tablet which I am getting more comfortable with every time I use it which is valuable in the industry and amending certain parts or quickly editing something is easier with this.

I took notice of the shading and highlights that need to be applied to the bodies to make them non flat looking which I was pleased with. Although it could be a lot better, this is a start in developing my personal style and concept ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment